Se vuoi aiutare LUOGOCOMUNE

HOMEPAGE
INFORMAZIONI
SUL SITO
MAPPA DEL SITO

SITE INFO

SEZIONE
11 Settembre
Questo sito utilizza cookies. Continuando la navigazione acconsenti al loro impiego.
 American Moon

Il nuovo documentario
di Massimo Mazzucco
 Login
Nome utente:

Password:

Hai perso la password?

Registrati ora!
 Menu principale
 Cerca nel sito

Ricerca avanzata

TUTTI I DVD DI LUOGOCOMUNE IN OFFERTA SPECIALE

ATTENZIONE: Chiunque voglia scrivere su Luogocomune è pregato di leggere prima QUESTO AVVISO (aggiornato 01.11.07)

Indice del forum Luogocomune
   11 Settembre nei media
  "Rescue me"

Naviga in questo forum:   1 Utenti anonimi

Vai alla fine   Discussione precedente   Discussione successiva
  •  Vota discussione
      Vota questa discussione
      Eccellente
      Buona
      Discreta
      Scadente
      Terribile
Autore Discussione
"Rescue me"
Sono certo di non sapere
Da Atene
The Political Suspicions of 9/11

February 02, 2009 New York Times
A coming episode of the acclaimed FX drama “Rescue Me” will tackle what may sound like a far-fetched plot line: that the attacks of Sept. 11 were an “inside job.” The actor who espouses the theories on camera, it turns out, also subscribes to them in real life.

Claims that Al Qaeda terrorists were not solely responsible for the attacks have a lively following on the Internet, including on YouTube, but the second episode of “Rescue Me’s” fifth season, starting in April, may represent the first fictional presentation of 9/11 conspiracy theories by a mainstream media company (FX is operated by the News Corporation).
“They’re not discussed a lot in the press,” Daniel Sunjata, the actor who plays Franco Rivera on “Rescue Me,” told reporters at a television press tour last month. He predicted that the episode would be “socio-politically provocative.”
In the episode, Mr. Sunjata’s character delivers a two-minute monologue for a French journalist describing a “neoconservative government effort” to control the world’s oil, drastically increase military spending and “change the definition of pre-emptive attack.” To put it into action, he continues, “what you need is a new Pearl Harbor. That’s what they said they needed.”
Mr. Sunjata surprised some of the TV reporters when he said that he “absolutely, 100 percent” supports the assertion that “9/11 was an inside job.”
The alternative theories “seem to me to make a lot more sense than the ones that are popularly espoused,” he said, calling it admirable that the conversation was allowed within “Rescue Me.”
Peter Tolan, an executive producer, said Mr. Sunjata is “well read” and has “done a lot of research.”
“Look, obviously not all of us buy in,” he told reporters. “But we went: ‘Wow, that’s interesting, and he’s passionate about it. Let’s use that.’ ”
Sept. 11 has been a touchstone for the series, which is set in a New York City firehouse. Denis Leary, who plays the lead character, said Mr. Sunjata’s character creates a rift among the fictional firefighters. Similar scenes have played out in actual firehouses in New York, he said, “where some of the younger members don’t even have to completely buy into the theory of 9/11 being an inside job, but want to discuss it.” BRIAN STELTER
Inviato il: 3/2/2009 21:54
Crea PDF dal messaggio Stampa
Vai all'inizio
  •  Orwell
      Orwell
Re: "Rescue me"
Ho qualche dubbio
Da Someone Somewhere (In Summertime)

Clap! Clap! Clap!
Orwell
Inviato il: 3/2/2009 22:33
Vai all'inizio
  •  Pausania
      Pausania
Sono certo di non sapere
Da
Chi è la tipa?

E' la faccia da pesce lesso più sexy della storia del complottismo!
Inviato il: 3/2/2009 23:05
Vai all'inizio
  •  sitchinite
      sitchinite
Sono certo di non sapere
Da Roma - Pomezia
Citazione:

Pausania ha scritto:
Chi è la tipa?

quella del primo video é Karina Lombard uno dei miei amori segreti:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alana_Mareva
Inviato il: 3/2/2009 23:20
Vai all'inizio
  •  Pausania
      Pausania
Sono certo di non sapere
Da
Citazione:

sitchinite ha scritto:
Citazione:

Pausania ha scritto:
Chi è la tipa?

Sei sicuro? Non risulta nel cast di Rescue me...
Inviato il: 3/2/2009 23:53
Vai all'inizio
  •  Redazione
      Redazione
Webmaster
Da
bel colpo Pax, complimenti.

(Cazzo, dovrei essere io a darvi queste notizie).
Inviato il: 4/2/2009 1:57
Vai all'inizio
  •  sitchinite
      sitchinite
Sono certo di non sapere
Da Roma - Pomezia
Citazione:

Pausania ha scritto:
Citazione:

sitchinite ha scritto:
Citazione:

Pausania ha scritto:
Chi è la tipa?

Sei sicuro? Non risulta nel cast di Rescue me...

E' una 'comparsa' :

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0518312/

guarda il punto 8
Inviato il: 4/2/2009 10:05
Vai all'inizio
  •  Teba
      Teba
Dubito ormai di tutto
Da
Rescue me, mi pare che, per ora, Italia 1 non lo avesse "cagato" molto.
Speriamo venga data un pò più di luce all'episodio in questione.
Inviato il: 4/2/2009 10:25
Vai all'inizio
Sono certo di non sapere
Da Atene
Fox host: 9/11 truthers are 'mentally ill'

On Thursday's Fox and Friends, Greg Gutfield, provocative host of Fox's late night program Red Eye, called individuals like Sunjata, who question the events of 9/11, "mentally ill."

"[Sunjata] believe that 9/11 was a preemptive strike by a neoconservative government," said Gutfield. "I think that means Bush. What angers me about this is people are treating it with respect."

The 9/11 issues are major plot lines in the first 10 episodes of Rescue Me season 5, set to air in April.

"The New York Times ran a piece about it," said Gutfield. "They interviewed the producer -- the producer described the actor, the actor believes this stuff, that the actor is well-read, very passionate about it.

"They say this sort of thing about conspiratorialists all the time, but they never say these people are idiots, they're mentally ill, they shouldn't be treated with respect.

"It's an insult to people that were victims of 9/11 and their families. It's an insult to firefighters. I am surprised they are doing this."

Of course, Gutfield, as a professional media water and commentator, shouldn't be surprised at all.

In 2005, the Fire Department of New York saw its Muslim Chaplain resign after espousing views similar to Sunjata's.

"I've heard professionals say that nowhere ever in history did a steel building come down with fire alone," said the Chaplain in an interview with Newsday.

"It takes two or three weeks to demolish a building like that," he said. "But it was pulled down in a couple of hours. Was it 19 hijackers who brought it down, or was it a conspiracy?"

And the former NYFD Chaplain is not along in his ranks. A group named Firefighters for 9/11 Truth has called for:

"A truly independent investigation with Subpoena and Contempt Powers to uncover the complete truth of the events related to 9/11/2001 – specifically the collapse of WTC Tower 7 and the possibility of explosive demolition. The investigation to follow the national standards so clearly outlined in the National Fire Protection Association guidelines, specifically, NFPA 921 to include thorough analysis of the steel for the presence of 'exotic accelerants.' Congress to honor the promises made to the rescue workers of 9/11 by passing the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act of 2008. Prosecution of all individuals willfully involved in the planning, and execution of the murders committed on September 11, 2001. Prosecution of all individuals willfully involved in the Obstruction of Justice and Destruction of Evidence surrounding the events of September 11, 2001."

"'They’re not discussed a lot in the press,' Daniel Sunjata, the actor who plays Franco Rivera on “Rescue Me,' told reporters at a television press tour last month," reported the Times. "He predicted that the episode would be 'socio-politically provocative.'

"... Mr. Sunjata’s character delivers a two-minute monologue for a French journalist describing a 'neoconservative government effort' to control the world’s oil, drastically increase military spending and 'change the definition of pre-emptive attack.' To put it into action, he continues, 'what you need is a new Pearl Harbor. That’s what they said they needed.'"

Furthermore, Gutfield's assertion that the families of 9/11 victims would be offended at the questioning of the official story in popular media is particularly revisionist, if he was referring to every family.

While some family members are critical of President Obama's decision to shut down the Guantanamo prison, widows of 9/11 victims were instrumental in forcing the formation of the 9/11 Commission, which was ultimately run by Bush transition team adviser Philip Zelikow after Bush's first choice, Henry Kissinger, resigned under intense fire from the widows.
Inviato il: 6/2/2009 12:26
Vai all'inizio
  •  ahmbar
      ahmbar
Dubito ormai di tutto
Da Milano
Greg Gutfield, provocative host of Fox's late night program Red Eye, called individuals like Sunjata, who question the events of 9/11, "mentally ill."

Non mi sarei mai aspettato che la Fox definisse chi dubita della VU sul 9/11"mentalmente disturbato"

Sono cosi' obbiettivi... SmileyCentral.com
Inviato il: 6/2/2009 22:31
Vai all'inizio
 Vai all'inizio   Discussione precedente   Discussione successiva